Balancing Skin Peel
A professional peel solution that reduces the look of uneven pigmentation. Lactic and mandelic acids gently exfoliate dead skin cells while licorice root and our Natural Hydroquinone Alternative from African potato and tara tree brighten the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Licorice Root: promotes skin elasticity, brightens the appearance of pigmentation, fights the look of wrinkles
- Daisy Blossom: cleans skin, brightens the appearance of pigmentation
- Lactic Acid: exfoliates, accelerates removal of dead skin cells
- Natural Hydroquinone Alternative: a natural brightening agent made with African potato and tara tree for a smooth, radiant looking complexion
- Azelaic Acid: antioxidant, reduces the look of inflammation
- Baobab: antioxidant, brightens and tones the skin, moisturizes, reduces the look of inflammation
- Mandelic Acid: gently exfoliates, effective at treating the look of fine lines and redness
- Clary Sage Oil: calming; balances oil production
Q: Where are your products made?
A: They are made with love in the USA!
Q: What makes B'LIVINN beauty products clean?
A: Our products are ethical and the least toxic as scientifically possible. All of our products are made in facilities that are certified, are not tested on animals and do not use any animal bi-products.
Q: What's in the nail polish?
A: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/ Acrylates, Copolymer, May Contain: CI 77891, CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 77491,_CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77163 Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminium Powder, Mica, Dibenzoate, Titanium Dioxide C1 77891, Iron Oxides C1 77491, C1 77492, Mica.
Q: What does "5 Toxic Free" mean?
A: Good question! This simply means that our polish does not include the following five major toxins: formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, camphor and formaldehyde resin.
Q: Are all of your products vegan-friendly and cruelty free?
A: Our products are 100% cruelty free, vegan friendly, and paraben free.
Q: Are your products made with animal products or bi-products?
A: All of our products are made in facilities that are certified, are not tested on animals and do not use any animal bi-products.
Q: Where are your head offices located?
A: Miami, Florida
Q: Where do your products ship from?
A: They ship from our warehouse in Miami.
Q: I don't like the shade I ordered...
A: We do our best to accurately depict the colors on our site. However, everyone's screen is calibrated differently. Connect with us and we will see what we can do!
Q: How long does it take to ship?
A: Orders shipping within the USA take 2-7 business days. Orders shipping to Canada can take 3-10 business days. Orders shipping internationally can take 4-15 business days. We only have so much control but we do our best to get your package to you ASAP! Feel free to contact us with any concerns.
Q: Does the nail polish expire?
A: Unopened, our polish has a 24 month shelf life.